About Domestic & General
Domestic & General has been protecting people's possessions for over 60 years. We look after almost every household appliance, from washing machines to TVs, and also offer protection plans for your central heating.
Why choose Domestic & General?
- We're the UK's leading warranty specialist, protecting over 15 million customers
- We work with most of the UK's major manufacturers
- We offer protection for most appliances up to 8 years old, with no age limit on renewals
- We care for our customers
- Extended Warranty - protection plans for domestic appliances
- Boiler Plans - central heating protection
More information on electrical appliance warranty
More information on warranty
Visit our corporate site http://corporate.domgen.com
The protection plans are either provided by Domestic & General Services Limited (registered in England, No. 1970780) or Domestic & General Insurance PLC (registered in England, No. 485850), whose registered offices are both at Swan Court, 11 Worple Road, Wimbledon, London SW19 4JS.
Domestic & General Insurance PLC is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. (Financial Services Register Number 202111). Our address and details of our authorisation can be checked on the FCA web site (www.fsa.gov.uk/register/home.do) or by contacting the FCA on 0800 111 6768.
This website is provided by Domestic & General Group Limited (registered in England, No. 1156896), whose registered office is Swan Court, 11 Worple Road, Wimbledon, London SW19 4JS.
The group's VAT Number is 448700443.